facebook  Twitter youtube  blogger
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Welcome to 2016 - time to set some trading goals!

Welcome to 2016 - time to set some trading goals! 1 year 10 months ago #46

• marco
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi Traders,

as mentioned in the latest edition of Chartscan, we invite you to share your ideas for goals, and ask any questions you might have on this!

Happy Trading!

Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Welcome to 2016 - time to set some trading goals! 1 year 10 months ago #47

• charlie_brown
I need to learn further to avoid psyhological and menthal pitfalls and mistakes in trading like not panic if a position starts show a profit, accept the risk on every trade and not try to be smarter, as market is. Throgh my experience I know, that most of my errors are not technical, but psyhological. I wasn't aware of that in 2014. The books that helped me are "Trading in the Zone" and Joe's TNT II.

Welcome to 2016 - time to set some trading goals! 1 year 10 months ago #48

• marco
Hi Charlie,

Thanks for sharing! These are some common issues and can be hard to overcome. For me part of the way was to just "do it" and build a habit by doing so. Write down a plan, execute it and while continuing to do so that habit grows stronger and it get's more and more easy. There's another book that might be helpful, "The Power Of Habits", and Joe's "Trading Is A Business".

Happy Trading!

Marco
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Derivative transactions, including futures, are complex and carry a high degree of risk. They are intended for sophisticated investors and are not suitable for everyone. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results, and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results. For more information, see the Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures and Options.